Get the tan used by Miss Universe Australia!
Looking for a beautiful natural tan that doesn't look fake or orange? The Ambre Luxe Medium 12% DHA has you covered.
Also known as our Bridal Tan, the Express Medium 12% is the perfect medium shade for that natural glow. The green base counteracts any pink/red undertones and provides a natural olive tan. Suitable for all skin tones.
INGREDIENTS YOUR SKIN WILL LOVE
- Kakadu Plum - Rich in Vitamin C and superior antioxidant abilities to rejuvenate skin and protect against free radical damage, while anti-inflammatory properties soothe and calm
- Vitamin C - Powerhouse Antioxidant, protects, brightens and promotes collagen production
- Argan & Jojoba Seed Oils – Nourish, hydrate and moisturise skin
- Aloe Vera – Anti-inflammatory, soothing and calming
- 12% DHA for a natural medium finish
- Green based for a natual olive tan
- Express formula develops in 1-3 hours
- Quick drying
- Suitable for face and body
- Nourishing and hydrating
- 100% Natural DHA with natural, organic and ethically sourced ingredients
*Professional Spray Tan Solutions not eligible for free shipping over $50
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Compatible with any HVLP spray tan machine or airbrush system. Recommended 50-60ml per body spray tan. For best results wax, shave & exfoliate the body 24-48 hours before spray tan.
Time left on will vary results:
- 1 hour - Lightest result
- 2 hours - Medium result
- 3 hours plus - Darkest result
Rinse off after desired result with warm water only, avoiding soap, body wash and shampoo. Pat dry only, do not rub.
Water (Aqua Eau), Dihydroxyacetone, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Erythrulose, Phenoxyethanol, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Caramel, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Blue 1 (CI 42090).